Monday, February 18, 2013

World's Coolest Hit and Park Driver is Just Waiting for his Mate


What you're about to watch here is a cop approaching a bashed up blue car that's parked on the grass of a shopping mall, after receiving a call for a hit and run incident.

The police officer walks up to the car and finds a very cool, yet clearly intoxicated, young man in the driver's seat. "What's going?" asks the cop. "I'm just waiting for a mate," the driver replies.

"Your car is all smashed up and you're up on the grass at the moment…or what?" the cop asks the man, only to receive the same response: "I'm waiting for my mate, he's going in there".

It gets even funnier when the officer tells him, "I'm just wondering about the collision with your car". "What collision?" replies the driver. "The one that's got your wheels and stuff on the grass" says the cop. "Well, I'm just waiting for my mate," says the man!

Yep, it's that kind of a video…Watch it for yourself after the break.

VIDEO

By Unknown with No comments

0 comment:

Post a Comment

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives